With term deposit service, VPBank helps depositors enjoy regular income accordingly to selected interest term, ensure business activities or other frequent payment needs
- Regular Savings: This is the method in which customers "deposit once and withdraw once only" (except for non-term savings with multiple deposit and withdrawal times)
- Periodic Savings: This is the method in which customers deposit once only, withdraw principal payment once and interest payment monthly, quarterly, every 6 month or annually
- Selling points:To help depositors enjoy regular income accordingly to selected interest term
- Target Customers:Suitable to corporate enterprises, organizations who wish to have regular revenue to cover business activities or other frequent payment.
- Deposit Term: Non-term deposit and term deposit, Interest payment method
- Non-term deposit: interest paid once a month on a fixed day
- Term deposit: interest paid once on maturity, or on total withdraw day